More Cowbell

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
Woo Hoo. My team is ranked 3rd and received a couple of 1st place votes. I'm not delusional enough to think we'll stay there but I'll enjoy it for this week. The cruel joke is that we have to share it with that other school in MS, I think they're the care bears or something.

I didn't realize cow chip throwing was so popular in MS to have teams. Nicely done! :rofl:

;)

Woo Hoo. My team is ranked 3rd and received a couple of 1st place votes. I'm not delusional enough to think we'll stay there but I'll enjoy it for this week. The cruel joke is that we have to share it with that other school in MS, I think they're the care bears or something.

Most of us can't remember which of you rings cowbells, you might want to be more specific.

We have to guess. I guessed cow chip throwing. Its Mississippi ya know. :lol:

Keep in mind you live in and root for "**** the the fans" Nebraska. How'd that "we're back" Michigan State game turn out for ya?

Saturday should be interesting. War Eagle!

I think we match up well against the Barn'ers. If your QB can figure out how to throw, we'll have a long night in Starkvegas. I see us squeezing it out against AU on our home field. Losing to Bama and Arkansas, the egg bowl will be a toss up as always.

I think we match up well against the Barn'ers. If your QB can figure out how to throw, we'll have a long night in Starkvegas. I see us squeezing it out against AU on our home field. Losing to Bama and Arkansas, the egg bowl will be a toss up as always.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I hope we can keep it close. Maybe we can get a moral victory.

Back