Mooney Fly-in 11/10/07

A BIG thank you to B&B for picking me up and letting me tag along. The conversation was great as was the food.:yes:
The only thing bad about Moonlite is you're guaranteed to come back over gross!:D

A BIG thank you to B&B for picking me up and letting me tag along. The conversation was great as was the food.:yes:
The only thing bad about Moonlite is you're guaranteed to come back over gross!:D

Kevin, as always, good to see you. And, the Moonlite rocks, that is some fine BBQ.

Kentucky style Brunswick stew and old sheep. They use mutton in those parts like most of us use pork. Good stuff!:yes:

I wasn't a big fan of the burgoo, but the BBQ mutton and pork were OUTSTANDING. We have some good BBQ in Chattanooga, but I think Moonlite beats them all.

No Prob Kevin. A good time is bound to be had when getting together with fellow pilots and the BBQ didn't hurt too.:D Moonlite Rocks!!

Back