Monkey on the loose

Rushie

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Rushie
I arrived at SAT on an airline flight yesterday afternoon. Went straight to baggage claim, but bags weren't coming in on any of the belts and I could have sworn the announcer said, "....because of that primate running around..." They were announcing one flight after another bags moving from Terminal A to B and again, "Because of the monkey". I thought I was hearing things. I finally asked a stranger if they were hearing the same stuff. They were.

nice reference of "Marx Brothers film" ... even if the millennials won't know what the heck is he referring to

The Marx Brothers.... Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo.

Then there was the one that did not like show business and went in a different direction.... Karl....

The Marx Brothers.... Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo.

Then there was the one that did not like show business and went in a different direction.... Karl....

And Gummo.

Sent from my FISA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk

did this monkey push that other dude over the mezzanine?

And Gummo

I didn't mention Gummo because he was not one of the main characters, even saying in an interview that he did not like being on stage. He left the group before any movies were made. He joined the army during WW I and was not sent overseas. He did become a talent agent after the army and represented many actors, and represented his brothers during their careers. He also owned a rain coat business.

Back