Mogas List

retpd2001

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
retpd2001
At the suggestion of a user, I am working on a list of airports that have Mogas. It can be found here. If you have additional listings please let me know and check back as I am still making additions. Thanks, Glenn

Since you're listing courtesy cars as well I can tell you that Cook Field K50 (Kansas) doesn't have one.

I would say you forgot my state but I don't think we ever had any. I never saw Mogas for sale on an airfield until I was well south.

No MOGAS on the airport here but a bloke could take a bunch of gas cans to a local station via courtesy car :p

Since you're listing courtesy cars as well I can tell you that Cook Field K50 (Kansas) doesn't have one.

Thank you for the update! I deleted the car listing and confirmed that they still have Mogas and left that listing in place.

At the suggestion of a user, I am working on a list of airports that have Mogas. It can be found here. If you have additional listings please let me know and check back as I am still making additions. Thanks, Glenn
unrelated, on your courtesy car page didnt see a few that i have used:

D54 in ND
KHON in SD
KDTL in MN

Glenn, a good resource for you is pure-gas.org. They likely have most, if not all, listed. I know all airports around here that have MoGas are included.

unrelated, on your courtesy car page didnt see a few that i have used:

D54 in ND
KHON in SD
KDTL in MN
These have been added, thanks again. And if anyone has pictures of cars, send them in and I will post them. Glenn airportcars101(at) gmail.com

KHSI (Hastings, NE) has a courtesy car, an older minivan. Keys are in a lock box.

Here's a good site to cross reference with: www.flyunleaded.com

PS - KSFY is in Illinois, not Florida. I can also confirm that KCTJ has 2 crew cars.
Yeah, I would think it'd be easier to simply provide a link to a site such as this than to start all over again. If it's confirmed to be relatively accurate and kept up to date.

I can vouch that Fredericktown MO had MoGas for years...until about 9 months ago, they eliminated it when they put in a CC reader SS system. It is not listed on this site so that would give me confidence that they try to maintain a current list.

Here's a good site to cross reference with: www.flyunleaded.com

PS - KSFY is in Illinois, not Florida. I can also confirm that KCTJ has 2 crew cars.
Not sure what you mean, I don't have a Savanna listed in either state. And I do have Carrollton listed already with 2 cars. Thanks.

He was just letting you know that the flyunleaded site has KSFY listed in FL instead of IL.

Thank you, I misunderstood, fixed it and thanks again for pointing out the error. Glenn

Back