Mods Can Delete!

it means mahneuvers spent a lot of time putting a site together that everyone can use/update so we don't have to go to your personal google docs for texas and someone else's google docs for another state etc.....

it means mahneuvers spent a lot of time putting a site together that everyone can use/update so we don't have to go to your personal google docs for texas and someone else's google docs for another state etc.....
Ok, so don't use it. Nobody is forcing you to go to my personal google doc, just like nobody is forcing you to comment on every single thread. Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say, you can say nothing.

lol alrighty then
LOL, apparently you can't say "nothing"!
The list Mahneuvers put together seems to work great. I'd never heard of it, maybe it should be a sticky.

maybe you should lay off the caffeinated coffee

I'm in Destin. When I return, I'll add the restaurants to FlightsForBites.com that are not already there.

@Lowflynjack, you put a lot of work into that sheet and you track data points FlightsForBites.com doesn't. Nevertheless, the main benefit of FlightsForBites.com is it's crowd sourced and therefore not reliant on anyone specific to collect/collate information and publish. I'll occasionally review your sheet and steal your data :)

I'm in Destin. When I return, I'll add the restaurants to FlightsForBites.com that are not already there.

@Lowflynjack, you put a lot of work into that sheet and you track data points FlightsForBites.com doesn't. Nevertheless, the main benefit of FlightsForBites.com is it's crowd sourced and therefore not reliant on anyone specific to collect/collate information and publish. I'll occasionally review your sheet and steal your data :)
Thanks. I like your site, we just need to make it more visible! I've already shared it with the Austin area pilots.

oh no, please don't delete. I'd like for people to see how you reacted when someone was trying to help you out.

oh no, please don't delete. I'd like for people to see how you reacted when someone was trying to help you out.
You have to know you weren't trying to help me out. Helping me out would have been directing me to the thread where Mahneuver's website was. You started off saying "sigh" like I had frustrated you. I was trying to help out by sharing a list I've kept up for years. It's okay, not offended, but I agree his website works and mine is redundant.

wow - less than 30 minutes from post to edit...

pretty quick on the trigger...

Delete? Come on, this is POA. The thread has just drifted from nothing to an argument.

There is no surer way to get someone to click on a thread than putting "delete" in the tile lol
Yup. Maybe if I say Trump or Biden.
wow - less than 30 minutes from post to edit...

pretty quick on the trigger...
LOL, I requested it be deleted because I agree the website is better than the option I supplied. I'm not opposed to a good fight!

Now if I really wanted it deleted, I guess I could have changed the title to "Trump was the best President ever." or "Biden is the best President ever." The fireworks would be fun to watch for a little while!

Alright that's it... I'm sending Eman a busload of migrants. It's what we do here in Texas.

Hmm, everyone seems overly sensitive this week.

I don’t have statistics to prove it, but that seems to happen the week after a bunch of bad weather that keeps a big part of the country grounded. I’ll blame the smoke last week. Everyone starts getting snippy, lol.

Back