Modified Flight Plan - free

Just finished this book in one day. What a great read, i couldn't put it down. I am having some issues with my medical as well, and i know if doc Bruce can get Brian his wings back, he can more than likely get mine back. Whoever is interested in receiving it next, PM me your address

TangoWhiskey also has a copy available he can send to whomever would like to read it

Feel free to leave a review on Amazon folks. Every one counts.

Thanks for the recommendation Jesse. I just bought the kindle version of the book.

That's my favorite way since pictures are in color. :)
I love the ability to get/read books on my iphone. I've probably got a hundred or so on there now, and a lot more stored up in the cloud. I re-read books sometimes years after I initially read them. I've even read a series of books through from start to finish several times. :eek:

If you don't mind, I'd love to hear about how you found the process of paper and electronic publishing. Was it easy or hard? If you had it to do over again, would you have done it differently? (the writing/publishing - not the flying!)

Thanks for writing the book. I'm looking forward to reading it!

I love the ability to get/read books on my iphone. I've probably got a hundred or so on there now, and a lot more stored up in the cloud. I re-read books sometimes years after I initially read them. I've even read a series of books through from start to finish several times. :eek:

If you don't mind, I'd love to hear about how you found the process of paper and electronic publishing. Was it easy or hard? If you had it to do over again, would you have done it differently? (the writing/publishing - not the flying!)

Thanks for writing the book. I'm looking forward to reading it!

I/we (Lisa Kovanda) go to a lot of writer's workshops/groups. The Nebraska Writer's Guild has 2 conferences per year with paid speakers from all over the United States bringing great success stories. It’s really a great way to share ideas on marketing etc.

Victorine Lieske helped with Modified Flight Plan cover art, and she's had a New York Time's best seller e-book herself.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...009JG7K1S&linkCode=as2&tag=victorinelieske-20

Last edited:
Anybody else want to read it? The copy I read got returned to me, not Jesse, so if you want it, PM me.

Anyone have one available right now? If so PM me and I will give you a name/address to send it to. Thanks.

Back