Display Name

Display name:
sage popovich
STOLEN OR MISSING AIRCRAFT ALERT
N206P MSN BB466
1979 KING AIR 200

Engine serial numbers: PCE-80982 and PCE-81052
Prop serial numbers: BU9161 and BU9156

If you have seen this aircraft or have any information concerning its current whereabouts please contact the undersigned immediately.

Nick Popovich
sage-popovich, inc.
219 464 8320
nick@sage-popovich.com

You're one of the airplane repo guys aren't you? Do we get a cut if we find the aircraft?

I wonder whether the guy who has it would be willing to give a person more to keep their mouth shut, or the guy who wants it would pay more to spill the beans. :dunno: :)

I hate it when I lose a King Air. Usually my wife picked it up and put it away somewhere.

I don't know about you other guys, but I, for one, will be keeping a sharp lookout for the airplane and the desperadoes who made off with it.

I figure ol Nick might fill my tanks should I stumble across it, you never know.

This is really exciting.

-John

The AOPA also sent this notice out to all Airport Support network Volunteers, encouraging us to post it around the airport.

I would NOT bet on it being stolen, my bet is it's a well hidden repo contract plane.

C'Mon Nick, we know you just send out your "spotters" to drive by every hangar at night with night vision cameras. :idea:

I enjoyed the TV episodes, by the way.

I would NOT bet on it being stolen, my bet is it's a well hidden repo contract plane.

I'd agree, seeing as his website states that they repossess aircraft.

STOLEN OR MISSING AIRCRAFT ALERT
N206P MSN BB466
1979 KING AIR 200

Engine serial numbers: PCE-80982 and PCE-81052
Prop serial numbers: BU9161 and BU9156

If you have seen this aircraft or have any information concerning its current whereabouts please contact the undersigned immediately.

Nick Popovich
sage-popovich, inc.
219 464 8320
nick@sage-popovich.com

Come introduce yourself. Tell us some stories. Talk a little about the TV show. I bet that would increase the chance of people here thinking about that plane while they're walking down the ramp.

I hate it when I lose a King Air. Usually my wife picked it up and put it away somewhere.

And if we could just figure out that mythical "last place I looked", we could check there first.

But, I guess if we found it, then it that place becomes the last place we would look....

I think I need another round of Knob Creek....

well, its certainly missing . . . . stolen depends on a whole lot of other factors however.

Now if my airplane was about to be repo'd and I was less than scrupulous I would think that a quick trip down to say, Guadalajara, might be in order. I think I could make a few bucks easy, the airplane gets stolen, never know what might happen or where it might end up.

Back