Misc stuff for sale

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Friend of mine has stopped flying, sold her C172 and now wants to sell the rest of her gear. Please contact her, not me (info at the end of the list). I've known her for years, but she's doing other things now that she's retired.

* AVIATION EQUIPMENT FOR SALE:
1. Garmin GPSMap 296 (used) + all accessories $750. (New Garmin 296 costs $995; yoke mount $42-$68; Power Adapter (12 v) $21; 9 ft GPS Antenna $23.; Carrying case $27)
2. Like new Bose Acoustic Noise-Cancelling Aviation headset + Bose Carrying case $775. Factory complete refurbished and not used since. (New $1050+ tax)
3. David Clark headset. Model H10-30. Straight cord dual plugs for fixed-wing use. $150.
4. David Clark headset Model H10-13S Stereo version with Dual volume controls. Straight cord, dual plugs. $225.
5. ACR MicroFix Personal Locator Beacon. Like new. 406 MHz. SARSAT Beacon, Registration/NOAA/SARSAT. $350.
6. New AOPA kneeboard (in package, never opened) $33
7. Foggles in case. $10 (for Instrument flying practice)
8. Jeppesen Metal IFR Chart (for yoke mount or kneeboard) $15. Excellent summary of Instrument procedures.
9. Jeppesen PJ-1 Rotating Azimuth Plotter in plastic case. $10.
10. Classic Jeppesen Slide-Graphic Computer. Metal with leather case. An unusual find! $45.
11. Jeppesen Black Pilot Bag w/double zipper at top 12 in, width 6 in, length 18 in $20
12. Push-to_Talk (allows external communication from Right Seat) $12.

Prices do not include shipping. Buyer can specify type of shipping desired.

You might want to let her know that you can now buy a new PLB for under $200 once you get the $50 rebate. Besides, that's something that's worth keeping anyway.

Yeah, the PLB market is a buyer's market now. Tons of the little beasties for cheap.

Yep I got a 406 for about $300 a year ago. I carry it in the boat and at the camp when I hunt alone. Nice piece of mind. You might want to keep it if you are the off the beaten path type or person.

I bought a used PLB fairly cheap on eBay. You have to be aware of the battery expiration, it is an expensive replacement. Mine still had about 18 months on the battery so I was OK.

Back