Miracle appliance or fake?

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
Last edited:
Reminds me of the all-in-one stereos. Smaller foot print but if one breaks, you lose everything. Also, none of the functions are probably as good as what you could get buying separately.

If you ever owned a convection microwave, you realize this is an easy expansion into an air fryer and broiler.

If you ever owned a convection microwave, you realize this is an easy expansion into an air fryer and broiler.
Does that make this just a fancy, small footprint oven? Trying to figure out the justification for it. LOL

An air fryer and a convection oven are really the same thing. Turn off the fan, and you have a small broiler. So it's really just a combo microwave and oven; the rest is software.

An air fryer and a convection oven are really the same thing. Turn off the fan, and you have a small broiler. So it's really just a combo microwave and oven; the rest is software.
Minor not pick. Convection oven generally do not have the primary heating elements in the fan. Often depending on traditional heating elements at the top or bottom of the oven (like my gas oven has a fan in the back).
An air fryer has the primary heating element co-located with the fan. So besides the software, they had to add at least one additional heating element. And likely raised the price a few hundred dollars as a result.

Tim

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Back