Miniature model of your plane

I got one from them about a year ago. I'm pleased with it, although it's not perfect. Yours looks great. I need to get one made of the lance, but I haven't decided if I want to go with them again or spend more money and get one a bit more detailed.
IMG_20200507_121516827.jpg

So the question is how much ?

Yeah it's not perfect but it fit my budget. Some of the others that do this are really pricey.

I got one from them about a year ago. I'm pleased with it, although it's not perfect. Yours looks great. I need to get one made of the lance, but I haven't decided if I want to go with them again or spend more money and get one a bit more detailed.
View attachment 95812

I think that looks pretty sharp.

I think that looks pretty sharp.
Its the little things...no landing lights, no gas caps, no vor antenna, and the one that really bugs me is the missing "eyebrow" that the late archers have, so the windshield looks funny. Like you said though, they're less than half the price of anyone else.

20200725_161349.jpg

This guy builds really nice models of anything you want, and his prices including shipping are far less than what you pay here.

He’s in the Philippines located in Angeles City near the old Clark Air Base. His father started the business decades ago when the base was going strong doing models for service members.

It will take a couple of months depending on the model to get it, but worth the wait.

He’s done numerous models for me, and I’ve been pleased with every one. They are all hand made and painted with incredible detail.

For detail, send as many pictures of every angle and detail. He will quote the price before he begins, and send updates.

Ricky Juvy Rivera

rjaviationworks@yahoo.com

(Note: I haven’t corresponded with him in a couple of years, and no idea how his business has been affected with Covid. The Philippines have been in a severe lockdown. FYI )

I had my 2 Cirri made into models and they are really nicely customized - down to the interior upholstery and every detail. The Mustang is just a generic model because I don't own the actual airplane (yet).
IMG_1390.jpeg

I had my 2 Cirri made into models and they are really nicely customized - down to the interior upholstery and every detail. The Mustang is just a generic model because I don't own the actual airplane (yet).
View attachment 95820
Did they come from Ricky?

Back