Mini Mooney

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Ok so tomorrow is D day, or wedding day. My bride to be gave me a wedding present tonight that just blew me away. She is definitely a keeper.
The model is an exact copy of my plane. down to the mods, gear, step, prop..everything. wow.

the last pic is the actual plane.
IMG_5138_sm.jpg

IMG_5141_sm.jpg

IMG_5135_sm.jpg

realmooney_sm.jpg

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Michael: That's nice.

===

Take it from a guy who just celebrated his 24th anniversary: treat her, and the institution of marriage, with respect, and your joy will multiply.

Hearty congratulations!

Edit: Read the inscription- brings tears! All the best.

Not bad.....they still put the tail backwards though.

Wow, Michael, that is a wonderful gift! I hope you enjoy your wedding day tomorrow. I'm really happy for you. :yes:

Michael, that's a pretty cool gift. The details shows she cares about those things important to you and it shows a clear sign of success between you two. I'm happy for ya both.

Of course, the tail is backward on both the real plane and the model. I suppose that can be acceptable. In marriage, you do accept the defects along with all the great qualities. So, real plane as well as the model are great examples of a healthy relationship! :)

Yeah............... April rocks :yes: Have a great day you guys!!!

Cool gift! Does it come with an AFM? What is its useful load?

And congrats on your big day!

-Skip

Are we allowed to post boring maxims about having a successful marriage at this point?

1. "Always put the other person first."

2. "Try to make each other laugh...a lot!"

Don't ya find it interesting that we're supposed to say "Congratulations!" to the groom ...

and "Good Luck!" to the bride??

Congratulations!! :D

Don't ya find it interesting that we're supposed to say "Congratulations!" to the groom ...

and "Good Luck!" to the bride??

Congratulations!! :D
That's because she's usually more than he deserves and he's going to be like taming a wild Jackass from Tibet. :D

Thats a great gift Michael! My buddy has one for every plane he flew. They are really nice. sorry I missed AZ las week but see you next week.

And MAZEL TOV

Back