MiG-21 crash @ KFCM, Eden Prairie, Minnesota

MSPAviator

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MSPAviator
Landing MiG-21 overran the runway, through a fence, and onto a road. That's all the details I have for now.

181300_10151130232348825_577101904_n.jpg

The russians made enough of them, no big loss. I hope nobody got hurt.

The russians made enough of them, no big loss. I hope nobody got hurt.

Yep, and they built em pretty tough, repair might actually not be bad, but if it is yo can buy another one for cheap.

I'll take it, I mean it so badly torn up it should just be given away!

I wouldn't. Even if I could afford to fix it, I sure as heck couldn't afford to fly it.

I'll take it, I mean it so badly torn up it should just be given away!

It's Russian. They build tanks with wings on them. Jack it up, put new landing gear on, clean the dirt out the intakes, fix the drag chute problem, fill it up and go fly.

I would take it. I would probably end up in big trouble with the gustappo just because of it sitting on the ramp not doing anything wrong because of a big sticker on the tail saying "TFR THIS" on it.

I wouldn't. Even if I could afford to fix it, I sure as heck couldn't afford to fly it.

Hey -- I could mount it up on the hotel sign!

Hmmmm.... I think I'm gonna need a bigger pole. :lol:

I suppose to keep in the spirit of our theme, it should really be a Lockheed Vega instead of a MiG...

I would take it. I would probably end up in big trouble with the gustappo just because of it sitting on the ramp not doing anything wrong because of a big sticker on the tail saying "TFR THIS" on it.

I want this so much.

Heh, Heh, Heh.

Another MiG for the Tea Party Air Force. Keep them coming guys.

:D

Back