Midwest Express coming back...

Good luck, a lot of low fare competition out there, including majors who will compete on cost to drive them out off their (the majors) routes. May appeal to business types if the fares are good IMO.

Maybe they’ll do better than the three iterations so far of the new Frontier. LOL.

I'd fly them, if the fares weren't too much higher than others. Willing to pay a premium for good service! (and cookies. can't forget the cookies...)

Of course, I fly airlines so rarely it wouldn't really matter, but...

All of this assumes that the new Midwest Express is similar to the old one. Historically speaking, that isn’t likely.

I wish Northwest would come back and make MEM a hub again, so I don't have to go to connect to go anywhere.

All of this assumes that the new Midwest Express is similar to the old one. Historically speaking, that isn’t likely.

Thus my joke about the three more “Frontier”s since they restarted. :)

“A particular airline in name only...”

Yay, branding.

Agree. I think there's too much competition now compared to when they operated before. Crew costs are increasing also.

Back