Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Looks good in MI, OH, IN, WI, IL.

Anyone hungry?

ben-stein.jpg

Bueller? Bueller?

There's an AMAZING greasy-spoon steakhouse about 10 mins north of Jackson, MN. :D

im busy tonight. and i no longer meet your definition of midwest

I was thinking of states in the north central AFD. Two hours one way for an out n back dinner is a bit on the longer side.

Well I'm gonna be driving on I 80 tinight....

You guys should start flying more west than IL. There's some great places to eat in Kansas.

You guys should start flying more west than IL. There's some great places to eat in Kansas.

yea, speaking of that when are you going to have some students flying cross countries? Paolo for BBQ or Hutch or Topeka for steak would all be good.

for a quick dinner flight Kansas is a bit far. Thats an overnight/weekend trip.

Even an extra 50kts makes it 3+ hours 1 way to Wichita.

I dont have anybody up to the XC phase yet tony but I'm sure we'll keep places like that in mind.

Complain, Complain! It's about 2 hours to Witchita now for me but sometimes it's hard to turn down a good steak.

Have you guys heard of a place by MO or AR that has a fusalage of an airplane made into a restaurant. I don't recall the name of it but I think Steve was talking about it at Gastons.

After the tip tanks get installed....

My guess is that it already happened.

Have you guys heard of a place by MO or AR that has a fusalage of an airplane made into a restaurant. I don't recall the name of it but I think Steve was talking about it at Gastons.

Yes, that's it, but it's really nothing worth going out of you way for. I had a hangar there for about three months when I built an O'Reilly about 15 miles up the road at Pocanontas and wasn't all that impressed. They also have some strange hours...like they're not open for lunch on Saturday and not open at all on Sunday.

Last edited:
Have you guys heard of a place by MO or AR that has a fusalage of an airplane made into a restaurant. I don't recall the name of it but I think Steve was talking about it at Gastons.[/quote]

There was a place here in Hbg Pa tris, It was a DC-10 fuselage
But the 72 flood took it away:frown3:. damn i'm getting old ain't I
Dave G.:blueplane:

Back