MidAtlantic $100 burgers-Sun, Apr 11

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
Anyone going to be out wasting AvGas for food this Sunday?

Kaye, I may head somewhere with Gary Shelby, Problem is we never decide where the heck were going till were standing in front of the Fuel pump. I'm gonna push for KESN. The group we go with usually does breakfast.

I'll have to check what day they are shutting down the SFRA for that nuke summit.

Last edited:
Kaye, I may head somewhere with Gary Shelby, Problem is we never decide where the heck were going till were standing in front of the Fuel pump. I'm gonna push for KESN. The group we go with usually does breakfast.

I'll have to check what day they are shutting down the SFRA for that nuke summit.

Monday and Tuesday 8am to 10pm local

Just checked my email, and the owner thought he might fly tomorrow. It is his week, but heck, he hasn't been flying much, and it never occurred to me he might take advantage of a beautiful day. :redface:

Have fun, Adam.

Amelia, I see you're in NC. I like heading that direction. Will try again.

If y'all head somewhere for lunch, give me a text. Gary and AZ know my cell phone, I might join.

Y'all come on down. Springtime is really fine this year, worth the trip. Bring the S/O-- it's a sweet little historic town with some mighty pretty waterfront and a few decent restaurants.

Great lunch at Kays (KCGE) and Mary and I managed to time it right (no prior knowledge) and meet up with Bob Ciotti heading home from Hanover, VA. Mary did mention that somehow we always bump into someone we know at Kays.

Gary and I ended up going to Smoketown then did an approach at Lancaster. Then we flew to New Garden and did an approach at Pottstown... uh exuse me Heritage Field. I HATE it when fields change their names gums up all my position calls.

Anyway is was a great day to fly we needed to burn up some Av Gas as Gary is pulling his tanks today. We figured we'd throw in New Garden to checkout Mascelli's potential new home. I approve. Heck of an improvement over that desolate moonscape at ILG.

On another note we have to figure out how to communicate faster than checking this board. While eating breakfast at S37 I got a call from both Anthony and Gary M. ugh it was too late.

On another note we have to figure out how to communicate faster than checking this board. While eating breakfast at S37 I got a call from both Anthony and Gary M. ugh it was too late.

Text message list? As many decisions are made as you say Adam, "at the fuel pump", it might be a faster way of getting the word out of where people are going.

Text message list? As many decisions are made as you say Adam, "at the fuel pump", it might be a faster way of getting the word out of where people are going.

text???? what??? :dunno:

Kaye.....who's text challenged :D

text???? what??? :dunno:

Kaye.....who's text challenged :D

And Bill, who doesn't have an "unlimited" text plan, preferring instead to receive emails on his crackberry.

Just a suggestion guys. I can do either on my "Crackberry". :D

Although it may get thrown into a pond to see if it skips like a rock at some point. :mad2:

Not a bad idea Anthony. How was the new place at KESN? Actually same place different management.

Adam,

I ended up going to Lancaster and getting back home to do some yard work. I sorely needed some T&G practice and had some nice, gusty crosswinds at N47 in which to do so.

The Tiger is purring.........

Back