Mid-Michigan Flying Poker Run - August 6th

poadeleted4

Pre-Flight
MID-MICHIGAN FLYING POKER RUN
SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH 2005
REGISTRATION AT 8:00AM EDT
PILOT BRIEFING AT 9:00AM EDT
DEPARTURE AT 10:00AM EDT

$10 PER PERSON(includes one(1) poker hand & lunch)
$5 PER PERSON(lunch only)

BRAT & HOTDOG CELEBRATION LUNCH(IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING)

CASH PRIZES

CONTACT YOUR NEAREST PARTICIPATING AIRPORT
GREENVILLE MUNICIPAL (6D6) 616-754-5534 JULIE OR JACK
SPARTA MUNICIPAL (8D4) 616-887-5744 VIC OR PAUL
IONIA COUNTY (Y70) 616-527-9070 TONY OR MATT
LAKEVIEW MUNICIPAL (13C) 989-352-7306 ROY OR MILT
ALMA-GRATIOT COM. (KAMN)989-463-5500 DOUG OR DAN

Any questions please contact me at 616-984-5050 or gmiesch@chartermi.net
Gary

I'd do it, but it's too far away for me.:rofl:

Gotta be all of 15 minutes, right Ed? BTW, Happy Birthday! You must have received a case of "Smart ASS" for a birthday gift, eh?

Come on up to 6D6 for the poker run on August 6th. You've been here before! We are organizing a Fly-In Pancake Breakfast for the end of August, probably the 27th.

A group from Greenville will be headed to Lake City (Y91) for breakfast on May 29th. Home Acres Airport. 3800' grass strip.
Gary

Jeff,
A group of aircraft from each airport(5 total) flys to the 4 other airports and draws a card from a deck of playing cards. The final card is drawn when they return to their home airport. Best 5 card poker hand wins. Prizes & lunch upon completion of this leisurely paced event. This is not a race.
Gary

Hoo boy, same day as our "Thunder Over Michigan 2005" at the YAF. Still, I've done these on motorcycles, never in a plane. Sounds like fun!

A question though..... why is it in "Cleared for the Approach" instead of "Cool PlacesTo Fly"? (Ed shared that case of smart ass..... :D )

BTW Ed, a belated happy birthday!

T Bone

I was under the impression that I had posted it in "Cool Places To Fly". Don't know what happened there. Maybe Admins can shed some light or move it to the appropriate catagory.
Gary

Back