Mid-Atlantic open house at Warrenton VA 6/11-12

poadeleted20

Deleted
Warrenton VA (W66) Airport “Mayor” Dave Fields is “cooking up” another event on June 11-12. Lancair’s road show will be there both days, featuring:

Columbia 350 and 400 aircraft available on static display.
• Demo flights available on selected basis and by advance appointment.
• Customized semi-truck trailer that expands to become a Lancair Columbia showroom on wheels.
• Rolling exhibit with a full-sized fuselage and cockpit mock up, video programming, and information displays.

…and, of course, the famous Warrenton Airport barbecue grill, with Chef Dave flipping burgers (mayor AND chief cook, all in one – figures he’s a Grumman pilot). Lest anyone say anything about Ron "Grumman" Levy plugging this, the Lancairs are not really competition to Grummans, since (in terms of price and performance), they start well past where Grummans leave off, so it’s not really disloyal to look them over. See the attached poster for more.

BTW, if you want one of those demo flights, contact Ernie Capone, (919) 363-9342 - ecapone@midatlanticlancair.com. Dunno what Ernie thinks about tire-kickers…

That looks like fun, Ron! I wish I could go, but every second of free time has to go for completing my IR this month. Man, I would love to get partners in a Columbia. Yum, yum!

Back