Microwaves at Camp Scholler

FlylikeaGirl

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tiffany
Does anyone know if microwaves are available in those stores at Camp Scholler? I can't remember and I could really use one if it's available.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Look for the Texas flag overflying all the airplanes. That will be the Honek's compound. They have a generator, and last year did indeed have a microwave. Having a working microwave will pale before getting to meet Jay and Mary, though.

In past years there has been one in the camp store located as you drive into the campground. It was right past the checkout lanes.

In past years there has been one in the camp store located as you drive into the campground. It was right past the checkout lanes.

We camped very close to this store last year and I could've sworn they had a microwave. Thank you!

Look for the Texas flag overflying all the airplanes. That will be the Honek's compound. They have a generator, and last year did indeed have a microwave. Having a working microwave will pale before getting to meet Jay and Mary, though.

They'll be in the North 40, though, which is a long way (like a couple miles) from Camp Scholler... That's a long walk for a microwave burrito. ;)

They'll be in the North 40, though, which is a long way (like a couple miles) from Camp Scholler... That's a long walk for a microwave burrito. ;)

You are of course correct, I misread the thread title. That said, meeting and hobnobbing with Jay and Mary is still certainly worth the trip.

Stop by the RV and we can fire up the generator if you need to nuke something really bad. ;)

You are of course correct, I misread the thread title. That said, meeting and hobnobbing with Jay and Mary is still certainly worth the trip.

It is. We met them last year at the HOPS party and look forward to seeing everyone again!

Back