Microsoft Office Suite for Ipad

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
I see there are a couple options for those that need Office (Word, Excel, etc..) editing capability on the Ipad. One is like a buck (Office Assistant Pro) and the other is Documents to Go Office Suite, which starts and ten bucks and is seventeen for the full version.

Anybody have experience with either of these, or others that may be out there?

My needs are Word editing (letters, technical reports) and Excel editing (basic spreadsheets, nothing super fancy.) And Powerpoint.

I see there are a couple options for those that need Office (Word, Excel, etc..) editing capability on the Ipad. One is like a buck (Office Assistant Pro) and the other is Documents to Go Office Suite, which starts and ten bucks and is seventeen for the full version.

My needs are Word editing (letters, technical reports) and Excel editing (basic spreadsheets, nothing super fancy.) And Powerpoint.

I use Apples "Pages" for work documents and "Numbers" for spreadsheet, about $10 each and very good.

I haven't tried it, but why wouldn't google docs work on an iPad?

I think docs requires Internet, OP may want to work at times internet isn't available.

QuickOffice is another possibility, though I have no experience with it or any of the others suggested.

JKG

Back