Microcenter Gift Cards

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
I have two extra Microcenter gift cards -- one for $75.00 and one for $50.00. I am willing to sell both cards, total value $125.00, for $100.00, paid to me via PayPal. I will send the cards by mail anywhere in the U.S. of A.

Unfortunately, I don't know which card is which, and I can't find any way to check the gift card balances online or by telephone, so I have to sell both of them together.

I simply have too many Microcenter gift cards and could use the cash more than the cards. These are the only two I have, however, that have never been used and for which I know the exact balances (or more precisely, their exact combined balance).

These cards cannot be used on Microcenter's site because of their weird rules. They can be used only at Microcenter retail stores. So make sure you have one near you first.

Please reply by PM, to my cell phone if you have the number, or by using this form. I'll be in and out a lot the next few days, so the cell phone or the form (which instantly forwards to my BlackBerry) are better bets.

Thanks,

Rich

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:
Back