Michael

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
If you're not Michael Driggs you're snooping, for which you could be shot. Michael, check your e-mail, POA PM sez you cannot be found.

Seeing how Michael has not gotten back to me I presume none of the 11 who have viewed this are Michael. See y'all at sunrise tomorrow.

Richard, I had no error msg when sending a test PM to Michael. Sure you spelled his name correctly?

Wierd Richard..I dunno what to say to you about the webpage. It opens fine for me...Have you tried a system restore?

Brian Austin said:
Richard, I had no error msg when sending a test PM to Michael. Sure you spelled his name correctly?
Yep, I spelled his name correctly.

My PM to Michael was in reply to a PM Michael had sent me. I typed out the body of text and hit the 'submit' button. A screen came up saying my reply was too short. Huh? 3 paragraphs of text is too short? So I hit the back button and found my text had been lost.

I retyped my text and hit 'submit'. A screen came up saying 'recipient unknown'. I went back, text lost, retyped a 3rd time, manually entered Michael's name which prompted a drop down box which listed all the different Michaels but did not include the specific Michael I wanted. So I typed in Michael Driggs and again the 'recipient unknown' popped up.

Remember, this was a reply so it should have been already routed correctly. I wonder if this a new problem since I hadn't had any problems previously.

I gave up and started this thread.

Michael said:
Wierd Richard..I dunno what to say to you about the webpage. It opens fine for me...Have you tried a system restore?
It is weird. Weirdly selective. I was able to get e-mail and 'net access but I could not get the Stinson page and a couple other pages. It's all past tense, problem has been solved. Everyone I talked to had no problem accessing the Stinson page.

Brett responded to my POA post. I talked with him on the telly this morning for about 20 minutes and he was at a loss. I called my ISP and they wanted me to unplug all computers, my modem and router. It worked and I can now access those sites but they can't tell me why it worked. They said if it happens again to unplug everything again. That would be the 3rd time in as many months. My fairly new wireless router is a Linksys BEFW11S4. My ISP thought that might be the problem but I think they were shooting in the dark.

Back