Method Seven pireps?

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
anybody out there using Method Seven shades?? I love a good pair of sunglasses. But I have a decent prescription that needs to get put into them. I do have contacts but prefer the rx glasses over them as my vision is sharper with the glasses. My eye dr, who is also a pilot made my last set of glasses - a nice pair of Oakley’s that have some special tint and anti reflective on backside that work great in the cockpit. They fit great and I have no complaints. But I’m always looking for something fun or a different look.

For that money just buy Randolph Engineering aviators and be done with it. ;)

I too need vision assistance (bifocals) when flying and decided to try the clip on Method Seven product. I’m glad I went this route as I saved money on a product that just did not wow me at all. They were just not effective sunglasses for me.

For that money just buy Randolph Engineering aviators and be done with it. ;)
Right? Maybe one step further and buy AO's Aviators that, iirc, are made under the same roof in MA, just on odd days. Half the price for the same thing minus the fancy case and tool kit.

Method Sevens are great, made for pilots, very comfortable and does not interfere with the headsets, you can see digital displays very clear too.
Here is a video I made.
30 days return if you dont like them for a full refund, also lifetime warranty.

Method Sevens are great, made for pilots, very comfortable and does not interfere with the headsets, you can see digital displays very clear too.

Like a moth to a flame...... I knew when I saw this header, larry would be in shortly. :skeptical:

Back