For Sale Method Seven 25% discount, % of proceeds to healthcare.

motoadve

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
motoadve
Dear Friend,

It’s a difficult, uncertain, and scary time for many of us. More than half of all Americans will soon be under instructions to stay at home. For a country founded on freedom, it’s a tough pill to swallow.

Method Seven remains committed to protecting our employees, providing excellent service to our customers, and supporting our community. At our headquarters in Santa Cruz, California, the majority of employees have shifted to working from home. We are continuing to ship products from our warehouse, with modified operations that adhere to the statewide order to shelter in place. We’ve increased cleaning and sterilization at our shipping facility and imposed schedule restrictions to eliminate in-person interactions.

Starting Friday, March 27, we’re kicking off a site-wide sale to make our high-quality products even more accessible to our customers. Use the coupon code HOME25 for a 25% discount on almost everything. Method Seven will donate 5% of the proceeds to the healthcare workers in Santa Clara County, one of California’s COVID hotspots.

REMINDER: EPIC SITEWIDE SALE
Receive 25% Off
Use the code HOME25 at checkout to receive 25% off your entire purchase. Some exclusions apply. Ends Friday, April 3rd at midnight PST.
SHOP NOW

https://methodseven.com/

I got a pair of these recently. They’re awesome. Highly recommend.

I had no idea what Method 7 sold until I went to the website. If anyone else is wondering, its sunglasses.

@motoadve .... I want to say well done on your site design. Does a good job educating about your product and assisting with evaluating which sku will fit my needs.

I just bought a pair of their Patriot Sky glasses. No way affiliated with them but wanted to give a pirep for anyone considering. They are really nice very light and the temples are really thin so they don’t interfere with the headset. I have several pairs of Costas which I love for the clarity but unfortunately Costa does not offer anything non polarized. I put the clarity of the Method 7 right up there with Costa which is great. The tint on the lenses is kind of a grey blue/green which is a bit different than I am used to but it is easy on the eyes. They cut glare really well even not being polarized. I went with the 18% VLT which is plenty for me in full sun and still allows me to see inside the cockpit. Can still see the nav and IPad screen perfectly.

What do you like best? Care to give a full review?

Really great lens clarity, they feel durable, and the arms are very thin/tight against the temples so they don't affect ANR headsets much.

Back