Merry Christmas (Pics Inside)

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Well, before I disappear from the internet for a few days, I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Hannukah).

Mayor Martin Chavez of Albuquerque is a weird guy that has done some pretty horrible things, but he put a call out to Burqueans to try to set a record for the number of Luminarias (Fralalitos to those that know what they are....I'm not one of them) in a single city. We've done our part.

Here's some Christmas pictures from the outside of the house. They didn't turn out too well, but thats because its night outside. If it were day, it wouldn't turn out so well, because it would look like we had a bunch of lunch bags sitting around the house :rolleyes:

Enjoy:

Was raised in Tularosa, NM, long ago in a galaxy far away. Remember all the luminarias during the Christmas season. Fond memories.

Merry Christmas to all.

Jim Shawley

Happy Christmas, Nick! Nice lunch bags--er, I mean luminarias. :) Very pretty! (Now, shall I send you some snow to go with them?)

peace and have a safe, joyful, and fun-filled holiday!

And to all a Good Night!

terry

SkyHog said:
... If it were day, it wouldn't turn out so well, because it would look like we had a bunch of lunch bags sitting around the house :rolleyes:
SkyHog, all your sandwiches are on fire, man!

Whats that nick i thought your house would look like the on e Wizards of winter. Merry Christmas..................... ( and for those politicaly correct) Happy Holidays
Dave G

terzap said:
Happy Christmas, Nick! Nice lunch bags--er, I mean luminarias. :) Very pretty! (Now, shall I send you some snow to go with them?)

peace and have a safe, joyful, and fun-filled holiday!

And to all a Good Night!

terry

Snow? snickers It was almost 70 here today, keep the snow please:rofl:
Don

Back