Men in Dallas, beware...

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Don't let this happen to you, not even the first time... ;)

Well-dressed men at posh Dallas hotels and bars are being targeted by a ring of flirtatious women ....

One man was hurt after possibly being beaten with a high-heeled shoe, police said. Another lost his wallet while in his car with his pants around his ankles

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1342115

Oh, wait, pilots don't have enough money to fall victim to this sort of thing....

Take your wallet out of your pants before you go with the loose women. Make them earn the wallet.

The only women that even look at me now are when I'm with my Son and they wanna meet him, or to tell me my fly is open. No problemo for me!! An interested woman would set off alarm bells!!

Best,

Dave

Recently, one woman was concerned I'd think she was interested in me just because I had money. I guess flying airplanes is a sure sign of having money.

If only that were true! :rolleyes:

/offtopic

Every time I read the title to this thread I see, "Men in Tights, Beware!" ...

Something very wrong here...

/topic

Move along, nothing to see here... ;)

I think I may have mentioned an old high school lady friend contacted me a couple years back through Classmates.com or through some such thing. We e-mailed back and forth and at some point I told her I was flying to Florida several times a year. That led to me telling her I had a plane. She asked what kind and I said I had a Beach Bonanza.

She misunderstood. Said always knew I'd do well and loved the beech. She'd love to come see my place sometime in Florida!

Guess there's a reason we don't keep touch with old classmates.

Best,

Dave

Guess there's a reason we don't keep touch with old classmates.

A group of us (including wives) were sitting around a few years ago talking about "what if." One wife asked her husband, "If I were to die, which one of your old high school girlfriends would you go look up?"

His reply?

"None of them. They're all 50 years old now!"

Back