Memorial Day Plans??

flygirl34q

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
-
So... what is everyone doing with their airplane on the first weekend of summer this year?? I'm hoping for some good idea(s)... I can't believe how summer has snuck up on me already this year and I don't have anything exciting planned yet. :rolleyes2:

Well, hopefully not at the same time. That might not turn out well. :nono:

i passed my faa private airplane exam yesterday with a 73, just sayin im kind of a big deal:)

so if ya got any questions bout keepin the wheels pointed down..ya know where to come:)

fishing2.jpg

Shocking I know "Dong" But yes.
:wonderwoman:

Do not take the bait. There are many girl pilots on this thread already, perhaps this new poster is trying to start an argument.

yes i do, realy im the red baron....does that frighten u:hairraise:

haha verry good:D now listen to me....... watermellon rocks:rolleyes:

no i dont get it frankie....why dont u splane it to me, real slow so i can understand : )

Dang... I should have known.

Any luuuser with a name containing the word "Stroker" who makes sexual comments to Lynn, is either a troll or a teen.

Oh, but to answer the original question - not flying that day - it's opening weekend at our pool, and my Mom's coming to visit.

Dang... I should have known.

Any luuuser with a name containing the word "Stroker" who makes sexual comments to Lynn, is either a troll or a teen.

He made his name "Dong" and then "Red Baron" and started saying "fu" to me.

Back