Members map

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Is there a members map option on here? If not, what do you think about adding one?

Jess should just have it automatically update based on your last IP address you logged in from.

Various sites, including wiki say frappr was sold to Platial...who announced they are closing back in Feb.
Anyone heard anything new, or have an alternative?

I was told googlemaps can do the same...anyone?

Yep. And the Google Maps API is freaking sick. Would be cool if we could actually host it directly here on PoA instead of using a 3rd party site.

I will volunteer to do it if Jesse/Jason don't want to. I have a lot of experience with the Google Maps API.

I am guessing you meant slick, Nick hm that rhymes. Anyway, slick would make it mean a whole lot different than sick?

"Sick" is the new "slick", Dave! As in:

sick: possessing exceptional talent. bad-ass.
Example: You need to check out this band, they have a sick bass player.

I think Nick really did mean "sick"! :D You are showing your age, Dave!

This is starting to sound like a George Carlin act.
All the words mean the opposite of what they used to!
Studies show people only comprehend 30% of what they hear as it is.....with this new technique, that should go to zero pretty quickly!

This is starting to sound like a George Carlin act.
All the words mean the opposite of what they used to!
Studies show people only comprehend 30% of what they hear as it is.....with this new technique, that should go to zero pretty quickly!

Yep. The forecast for tonight is dark, with scattered light in the morning.....

I think Lynn just called you old Dave!!! :rofl::rofl:

Nah... it's all relative, Scott! Jesse told me I was old within ten minutes of logging into the chat room for the first time this past weekend. :eek: It's all a matter of perspective!

Nah... it's all relative, Scott! Jesse told me I was old within ten minutes of logging into the chat room for the first time this past weekend. :eek: It's all a matter of perspective!
Head over to campus town and hang out in a Green St. bar to feel old. I was on campus during 'unofficial' this year for classes. My SO came down to visit with me and we listening into a conversation, at Papa Dells, of a couple of drunken undergrads. It was amusing until one of them mentioned that his dad had worked at Garcia's pizza in the 1980s. That is when I pointed out that my SO had gone to school at UIUC in 1980's and could have been this kid's mom. She was not amused. I however, was tickled the entire weekend :rofl: :rofl:

Blah, it sure is no fun getting older. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! And I must be getting old cuz I sure wouldn't go down to campus during "unofficial" for either luv or money! But, I do luv Papa Del's! That pizza is worth the usual long wait! :)

Jesse told me I was old within ten minutes

Yabut, the new "old" actually means "young". He was telling you that he thought you were young when he called you old!
I'm getting on to this and like it! er....I mean its stupid and sucks big time! (in new parlance...which means I dig it!)

Older expressions are fun. I always get a reaction when I say "I dig" or "groovy." The younger crowd thinks it's hysterical.

Back