Meeting Ted

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
Well flew to IPT today to meet Ted.
I met him long enough for him to tell me, Him and his Instructor was doing his Xcountry to LNS. Hope the flight went well Ted . I'll come up again some time ,hopefully Missa will be there too.
Dave G:blueplane:
P.S. today was a great day for flying, got 1.6 in.

Ted is a Student pilot flying out of IPT. we talk on the chatroom most nights.
His Name is Ted DuPuis.
Dave G.
P.S. i like meeting other pilots

today was a great day for flying, got 1.6 in.

Dave,

Yes, it was a great day for flying. I put 2 hours in the book with a trip to KMIV for breakfast and then KWWD for some landings followed by a return to KILG. I felt like the kid on a carnival ride when landing back home at KILG, you feel the power shut down and you know the fun ride is coming to an end.

I am Ted!

Ted as in:

Not to be confused with Ted as in:

clouds2_580x250.jpg

Although both Ted seem to revolve around flying. :)

Dave, I enjoyed meeting you as well. Sorry that it was so short, my instructor and I needed to get going. As it was, we got back a bit late.

Today was a great day for flying. I put in 3.8 hours today, plus 4.5 hours yesterday. Moving along! :)

Last edited:
Dave, I enjoyed meeting you as well. Sorry that it was so short, my instructor and I needed to get going.

Hey Ted, I like Dave too, but if the choice is between sitting around talking to Dave or going flying, you both know where I'll be.

Hey Ted, I like Dave too, but if the choice is between sitting around talking to Dave or going flying, you both know where I'll be.
Well lance we weren't going to sit around, I was going to let him fly my Warrior. But i agree FLYINGis better then Talking
Dave G:blueplane:

Back