Medxpress status

AchillesLastStand

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
AchillesLastStand
Medxpress status just went into final review. Will it actually show a decision, or will I just have to wait for a letter in the mail?

It will change to "Certificate Decision", then show what the decision was.

It will change to "Certificate Decision", then show what the decision was.
But, don't hold your breath. I have been in Final Review since August, '23 but was informed mid October by a service I paid for, helping me with my SI, that my medical was issued. I received an encrypted copy to print that day. However, my MedEx status is still listed as final review. I made another call back in late November and was told the medical is issued with certainty, but the process of entering the information was back logged. I'll still be a tiny bit uncertain until I see it changed on MedEx.

But, don't hold your breath. I have been in Final Review since August, '23 but was informed mid October by a service I paid for, helping me with my SI, that my medical was issued. I received an encrypted copy to print that day. However, my MedEx status is still listed as final review. I made another call back in late November and was told the medical is issued with certainty, but the process of entering the information was back logged. I'll still be a tiny bit uncertain until I see it changed on MedEx.

Great… yeah, I have heard the tech in that system is pretty bad.

I was just told that the letter/status change is coming but they are heavily backlogged. In so many words, she told to "lighten up, Francis". LOL

Back