MedXpress Hospital Admission Question

C

CirrusFlyer

Hi guys,

New to the forum. Quick question, renewed my third class medical last week with new AME, marked No in question 18 where asked about ever being admitted to the hospital after asking AME if episode had to be reported . I was admitted once for influenza more than 10 years ago to lower my fever. It was just for one night and stayed in the ER. Did not constitute admission as per AME, plus it was just for common influenza.

The thing is,this is the 3th time I’ve renewed my license, last time was 5 years ago, and I’m not sure If I ever marked yes to that question... will it trigger any un consistency alarm if I marked yes in a previous submission and marked no now?

AME said not to worry.

Am I overthinking this?

This is why I print and file my completed application every time. To help me remember which "Yes" answers I may have already submitted. Makes the PRNCs much easier each time.

If you were admitted into the hospital, must answer yes, regardless of why. If you were not admitted into the hospital but only spent time in the ER, then one can answer no. How long does not matter.

Yes.

My point is that I MIGHT have selected yes mistakenly on a previous form, and now I correctly selected no, as per AME clarification. I guess that if any inconsistency pops up they might just ask for clarification...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back