MedXpress app...left something off

BrianNC

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
BrianATL
I have my medical next Tuesday so I was filling out the MedXpress app and just totally missed putting down my times in the hospital over the years. Just totally blew over it checking all those boxes and then submitted it. It was on my app last year and previous years, not trying to hide anything, but will this be a problem?

I have my medical next Tuesday so I was filling out the MedXpress app and just totally missed putting down my times in the hospital over the years. Just totally blew over it checking all those boxes and then submitted it. It was on my app last year and previous years, not trying to hide anything, but will this be a problem?

"PRNC" Previously reported, no change. Since you've already submitted the application, you can have the AME add the PRNC in the office.

"PRNC" Previously reported, no change. Since you've already submitted the application, you can have the AME add the PRNC in the office.

Thanks. I assume they can change the 'no' to a 'yes' also?

Thanks. I assume they can change the 'no' to a 'yes' also?

They should be able to change anything once they open the application. Alternatively you use another email address and submit a new medXpress application. The old one will eventually disappear.

If the AME is any good, he will look at the "prior conditions" sheet and advise you that he is changing the answers to match. Since the question is "have you ever in your life...." if you indicated "yes" in the past the answer is "yes", now. He can't see it until the exam goes live, and he has to look for it.

YMMV.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back