Medical Renewal - Need advice.

B

BPPV

Hi – Two years ago I had an episode of BPPV. I took the advice of Dr. Chien to go to the ENT and have the treatment documented. I was down for 90 days, had the hearing, balance, and mri test done. Got a letter at 90 days and also 1 year later from the ENT stating I was successfully treated. I then renewed my 1st class medical and a few months after that got a letter from the FAA stating they established I was eligible for a 1st class with no restrictions other than 61.53.

I am going to renew my 1st class once again, but I want to know if there is anything I need other than the FAA letter since I am going to a new AME. I put previously reported, no change in box 18.

Let me know what you think, and hopefully the docs on here can give me heads ups.

Why would you come to an open forum for advice ,if you have consulted Dr Chief?

Sounds like PRNC to me. You might have to discuss what happened with the new AME, but there's been no reoccurrence.

Might be better to ask somewhere else about your first class medical though. I presume your livelihood is dependent on it, so it would suck to loose it because SGOTI told you something wrong.

See your private email, L.
Bring the letter of eligibility and warning with you to the new AME, and it should go easily (if he has "gotten the memo") - unless you have had a recurrence.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back