Medical procedure a little embarrassing

Henning will clean it for you
I've done way grosser, weirder procedures than this on horses that got hung up with similar.:lol: This just takes irrigation with hydrogen peroxide, but if it's bad, you probably need to use a needle and syringe. Have you ever done artificial insemination on a cow? 2 arms to the shoulder in 2 entrances.:rofl:

Last edited:
What you likely have is a fungus that has turned to glue. It can be cleaned and restored if you prefer.
As a psychologist that specializes in Erectile Dysfunction I can assure you that there are many more likely reasons why circumcision might be recommended.
If it were purely cultural then personally I would not go ahead with it. If there is a good and valid physical reason then, painful as it may be, I would not let that stop me. Within a week or two it will all be just a memory anyway and flying and the other f-ing may be resumed as normal.
Stephen.

Oh man! The aftermarket is now going to explode! We no longer have to except OEM performance! :goofy: How much to go straight to the stage 12 package?!! :rofl:

Now we'll hear about people waking up in a tub of icewater, missing something other than a kidney.

And now we know why the OP asked his question as "Unregistered."

Everyone through mocking him yet? Or is only two pages not enough?

Welcome how the internet works.
There are zero surprises in this thread.

And now we know why the OP asked his question as "Unregistered."

Everyone through mocking him yet? Or is only two pages not enough?

Well, no lol. By posting as unregistered, he opened the opportunity for people to make jokes about the subject without directly mocking him. If you can't laugh at your own misfortunes, you'll live a miserable life, because life is full of misfortune. Nothing that makes you laugh can be all that bad anyway. Life, deal with it, laugh at it, get on with it. Any other attitude will beat you down in the long run.

It's mostly guys, what do you expect when the opportunity to make dick jokes arises?:dunno:

Also as a young man, he received some other thoughts on it. He may only have been given the family doc's opinion and didn't understand there were options as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back