Medical Mistake

Was it a new-to-you AME? I have also been asked at times when reporting PRNC. I don't know what the AME wrote in, though.

Nope, second time seeing him. Come to think of it...my first visit he never asked what the prnc was related to. Wasn't a big deal, explains took a whole 2 min of time :)

Nope, second time seeing him. Come to think of it...my first visit he never asked what the prnc was related to. Wasn't a big deal, explains took a whole 2 min of time :)
I have never had a problem explaining PRNC. But except for one medical adventure a few years ago, I don't have much in my history. That said, I have no medical records from when I was a child, or a young person, not even for a broken leg that I reported having as a teen. I have never been asked for anything that was not related to the one instance a few years ago and that was current at the time.

Last edited:
When I renewed two weeks ago, PRNC was what I typed in but the AME asked what each one was anyway and then he typed the answers in. I thought he was just being more careful but perhaps not...
Two medicals ago, my AME asked me to include a description of each PRNC item. On my last medical, I did that (until I ran up against the MedXpress number-of-characters limitation), and he thanked me, saying that it saved him a lot of time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back