MedExpress Revison to Form

Jeffythequick

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeffythequick
Here's the situation:

I filled out the MedExpress Form, got my confirmation number, and then called the AME, and told my situation (controlled T1 Diabetes).
He said, "No problem, do you have a letter from your endocrinologist?"
"Yep"
"How long have you had it?"
"44 years"
"Any issues with it, feet, heart, eyes, hypoglycemia unawareness?"
"No, no, no, and no. No issues at all."
"Do you use a CPAP?"
<oh crap... I forgot to put that on my MedExpress>
"Yes. I forgot to put it on the form."

How do I re-open the form to put that information on there?

Just start a new form........and give that confirmation number to the AME. The old one will just drop out of the system after some period of time.

The AME can also revise it once he opens it during your exam.

Just start a new form........and give that confirmation number to the AME. The old one will just drop out of the system after some period of time.

You'll need to come up with a new email address. Until the one you filled in times out, you can't start another one on that account.

I know this is a dumb question, but I don't see how to do that. On the system, there is no button to do that, nor create another form.

The AME said he could do it, but I just wanted to make it easy on him.

You'll need to come up with a new email address. Until the one you filled in times out, you can't start another one on that account.

Luckily, I have 3 domains registered to me that funnel to my e-mail server and mailbox.

Thank you for the advice!

If you don't have another domain handy, you can also quickly create a new email on gmail, yahoo, or one of the others. That will work for MedXpress' purpose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back