MedExpress Question 19 Question

Beaker’s Flyin

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Beaker’s Flyin
Hello,

I have a few hoops to jump through and have consulted with a senior AME in my area for a path forward and to document the more difficult issues as part of a MedExpress. However, as I was going through the form, question 19 had me thinking back on what types of professionals I have visited over the past three years.

Like many I had Covid (late in the pandemic), both times were resolved without any issues and received a clean bill of health at my last physical.

I don't want to over report as much as I don't want to under report either. I never used to go to clinics or doctors offices for sick calls until Covid and have had to visit a few over the past few years as my wife is high risk and we wanted to ensure we were/weren't positive. I'm assuming such visits would be benign related to the MedExpress app however I'm assuming the jist of question 19 is more related to anything major vs minor sick calls.

Is it as simple as reporting visits to urgent care clinics/PCP sick call visits for the purposes of covid diagnostics on question 19?

yeah, I think that question is what causes me so much grief over the medical process..... even the equivalent question on the basic med form I just filled out the other day.... when I was younger it was a non-issue because I basically never went to a doctor.... But even though I am very healthy now I still have a boatload of visits if I were to list every single one.....
I've been to my primary care more times that I can ever count just for routine wellness checkups, coughs or whatever, routine med refills, etc... and then there was the GERD episode that prompted referrals to pulmonologists, x-rays, pulmonology studies, multiple visits to a gastro doc for GI endoscopy, surgeon referrals and follow-ups, surgery to fix the gerd, oh and I think I went to a minute clinic once, and then there was a couple audiologist visits, and the chiropractor....just no way to reliably remember them all even is seriously trying not to lie on the form...

List your urgent care tests/covid treatment. They're going to be yawners during the exam. As my AME would say "You got better, right?"

All of that stuff shows up in my online insurance records. I run that list before I start the medexpress.

List your urgent care tests/covid treatment. They're going to be yawners during the exam. As my AME would say "You got better, right?"

All of that stuff shows up in my online insurance records. I run that list before I start the medexpress.
Outpatient covid is a yawner.

And to make if all fit in MedXpress, ONE entry for the visit to the doc. All the dates and the what 4s in the "explanation" box.

Back