Mechanic recommendations - KBDL and KADS areas

Grodolph

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Grant
I found a Piper Arrow III I like, and would like any recommendations for mechanics for the pre-purchase inspection as well as normal maintenance (annuals, oil changes, etc.). The pre-purchase inspection will occur in Connecticut (KBDL area), and the plane will be kept at Addison, Texas (KADS). Also, this would be my first airplane, so any additional thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Grant

Talk to Fran Neligon of Total Aircaft at KHFD. I had them do my mine and they were very thorough. (860) 278-9577

KHFD is about 15 miles from KBDL

I've been at KADS since 1987 and would be happy to discuss the various options that I know about.

I found a Piper Arrow III I like, and would like any recommendations for mechanics for the pre-purchase inspection as well as normal maintenance (annuals, oil changes, etc.). The pre-purchase inspection will occur in Connecticut (KBDL area), and the plane will be kept at Addison, Texas (KADS). Also, this would be my first airplane, so any additional thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Grant

20 miles south of Bradley is KSNC, Chester airplane Works. Ask for Tom or Rick. excellent mechanics and they know Arrows. Rick is a pilot as well and a straight shooter. (860) 526-1614

Do your homework on ADs and SBs. Is this aircraft engine affected by the lycoming crank AD? There are a few reoccurring that you should be aware of.

Last edited:
Back