Mechanic in Missoula, MT??

N2124v

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
N2124V
Can anyone recommend an A&P in Missoula, MT to do a prebuy on a Cessna 170? Thanks!

Bart will be along in a minute to give you sound advise.....:yes::yes::)

Mark Roth At Biterroot Aviation in Stevensville MT.

http://bitterrootaviation.com/

He's a Cessna guy, does some tube and rag planes. Unless the fires are going out, he might be a little busy this time of year. I know or know of most mechanics in the area You can bounce a name off me if you want, there are some to steer clear of.

Mark Roth At Biterroot Aviation in Stevensville MT.

http://bitterrootaviation.com/

He's a Cessna guy, does some tube and rag planes. Unless the fires are going out, he might be a little busy this time of year. I know or know of most mechanics in the area You can bounce a name off me if you want, there are some to steer clear of.

Thank you! Also, any recommendation for a ferry pilot in the area? If it checks out I've got to get it from there to Austin, TX, only 1300nm away! I've got my tailwheel endorsement in a 140, but I'm still not 100% comfy in it and have not done any cross country flying in 10 years....

Thank you! Also, any recommendation for a ferry pilot in the area? If it checks out I've got to get it from there to Austin, TX, only 1300nm away! I've got my tailwheel endorsement in a 140, but I'm still not 100% comfy in it and have not done any cross country flying in 10 years....

There's a guy names Chris, cfii, used to CFI for Mark, mark will have his contact info...he's a tail wheel guy you might also jump on the red board if you have access and talk to a guy who uses the login "richpiney". His name is Richard he's also a mechanic and recent commercial pilot, he will probably know more about the taildeagger guys than I do.

Last edited:
I have an airline buddy who is based in SLC but commutes from Oklahoma.. He's a stick and rudder guy who used to own a 140, then a 180...

If you still need a ferry pilot and the aircraft checks out PM me and I can put you in contact with him and see if he's interested.

Back