Maybe a couple of laughs

"turns around a wrench" If I were to ever be asked what line you are most proud of... That would be it.

That one actually made me laugh. Seems to be so true. Of course, that description may fit other airframes as well.

"turns around a wrench" If I were to ever be asked what line you are most proud of... That would be it.

Maybe you meant "wench"?

Good video, Brooke is a great kid, chip off the block as they say. My 8 year grandson is just as zany and funny as Brooke. I liked it when she said "I love my daddy", priceless. Ya'll are doing a great job raising them yunguns. Oh, and that cat from OK, @OkieFlyer , he can't touch your videos!

Pitot Noir...:thumbsup:

Oh, and that cat from OK, @OkieFlyer , he can't touch your videos!

Thanks for the encouragement. You know, redneck pilots have feelings too. :(

@SixPapaCharlie You win. I yield. I can't compete with.........oh wait.........I have a kid in a gizmo hat on skis.

Y5sCK-oBCCbwR4MVSku2jM_os4QelaYWkqm3fWc7PvbzFIE9NiV_EKYgm9L_51_rWPOzvQ-bBzj5AZQl-gj2zkxpwpHV0Gxn4fgSwevlMJVLCUkjJOWvLkKYqOsNxBwOoFkyoTn4Tu7bqdy-NtIZuiSQYBeql5Q_p2ccdCgRn4KdakMs3so3-xi6m6gPptXhF62UURn98XoFaZhonDXgJplV7kTgc1p1i7EU7x6kdfB_OiUrtI_kDkezseIksHfCr9z_3ZKZqibUFeudUc2cnqDDWWoJT50N-IFpemnWRYpAd7QbNEAJD-taG2Uq4eb_s-fV02KW9nM50q3jR3JAQnNH6nE4sOddMtQA1BvWj-nXZAQOyyr8KIIYeQLJXNiRjPI78vQhqNglAYp9sIvDWoyEV9mcjVFlaONodtHnhmhk5qq0eXDI6DHemi_w_x6O2iDFR01cwG6rJFAAcphQWFIDMRbwiMnwe1enf2r9EngDtbohCucaDyt0w0DFyylsu_ThJfhxAOeZTEO_jUb9WtYxpOiD2nOU90m_2B-NNU1FUpXezOdLd5p6FBnzarrfdcd-qr_e_U6gWzx5FbrLQQXKYzTzexRisTSoU-E=w1661-h934-no

Booyah! I just went Mogwai on yo hiney.

It's on now Bry. Let the battle of the cute kids begin. We shall use our children with no regard for their wellbeing to achieve ultimate quasi aviation related YouTube video victory. Muahahahahaha

Hey Okie, yours are good, but I think even you would have to admit that @SixPapaCharlie is the man with funny (and dare I say informative and educational) videos, and now he's springing his cute kids on us! He's showing you and everyone else the way man. I mean he's up the bar, so if you dare to compete, git yo shet together my man! I calls 'em like I view them. No offense Okie. Maybe y'all rednecks have feelings there, but all I know is Alabama rednecks don't have feelings at all, or 'tooths'. Peace. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Okie, yours are good, but I think even you would have to admit that @SixPapaCharlie is the man with funny (and dare I say informative and educational) videos, and now he's springing his cute kids on us! I mean he's up the bar, so if you dare to compete, git yo shet together my man! I calls 'em like I view them. No offense Okie.

Dude, I never thought I could compete anyway. He's the gold standard, and I don't have the skills, the wit, the charm, the brain, or the rugged good looks to steal his crown. I'm also kind of a sh*tty pilot. I do have cute kids though. No offense taken.

That said, I've only made one video and there will be more mildly entertaining Redneck Pilot episodes forthcoming. Perhaps I can be like the intermission cartoon between Bryan's masterpieces.

Clint Howard said it best:

Last edited:
Dude, I never thought I could compete anyway. He's the gold standard, and I don't have the skills, the wit, the charm, the brain, or the rugged good looks to steal his crown. I'm also kind of a sh*tty pilot. I do have cute kids though. No offense taken.

That said, I've only made one video and there will be more mildly entertaining Redneck Pilot episodes forthcoming. Perhaps I can be like the intermission cartoon between Bryan's masterpieces.

Give that man credit, he used the sobbing on her to grab some, uh, you know, but she busted his arse.

I’m so very confused, as I always thought that the video guy’s name started with a B, not a Y. I’m know there’s a guy on PofA named Ryan, but I’ve never seen a poster named Yrian. Wouldn’t that be Brian with Y? Oh, well... talk to yyou guyys layter, alryght?

Thanks for the encouragement. You know, redneck pilots have feelings too. :(

@SixPapaCharlie You win. I yield. I can't compete with.........oh wait.........I have a kid in a gizmo hat on skis.

Y5sCK-oBCCbwR4MVSku2jM_os4QelaYWkqm3fWc7PvbzFIE9NiV_EKYgm9L_51_rWPOzvQ-bBzj5AZQl-gj2zkxpwpHV0Gxn4fgSwevlMJVLCUkjJOWvLkKYqOsNxBwOoFkyoTn4Tu7bqdy-NtIZuiSQYBeql5Q_p2ccdCgRn4KdakMs3so3-xi6m6gPptXhF62UURn98XoFaZhonDXgJplV7kTgc1p1i7EU7x6kdfB_OiUrtI_kDkezseIksHfCr9z_3ZKZqibUFeudUc2cnqDDWWoJT50N-IFpemnWRYpAd7QbNEAJD-taG2Uq4eb_s-fV02KW9nM50q3jR3JAQnNH6nE4sOddMtQA1BvWj-nXZAQOyyr8KIIYeQLJXNiRjPI78vQhqNglAYp9sIvDWoyEV9mcjVFlaONodtHnhmhk5qq0eXDI6DHemi_w_x6O2iDFR01cwG6rJFAAcphQWFIDMRbwiMnwe1enf2r9EngDtbohCucaDyt0w0DFyylsu_ThJfhxAOeZTEO_jUb9WtYxpOiD2nOU90m_2B-NNU1FUpXezOdLd5p6FBnzarrfdcd-qr_e_U6gWzx5FbrLQQXKYzTzexRisTSoU-E=w1661-h934-no

Booyah! I just went Mogwai on yo hiney.

It's on now Bry. Let the battle of the cute kids begin. We shall use our children with no regard for their wellbeing to achieve ultimate quasi aviation related YouTube video victory. Muahahahahaha

Hahahahaha!
I flew over your house last night (into an overcast layer as it were) and wondered when we would be seeing episode 3.

Also what the heck is that white stuff on the ground?

First, I will never admit a camera that takes moving pictures into any aircraft i'm flying. Less evidence made is less to burn. Second, I will never make any videos of any kind. I haven't big enough hair.

Your kid said she doesnt want to tell her friends she has been in a plane because she doesnt want to make them jealous. Just tell her to say its just a Grumman..

Your kid said she doesnt want to tell her friends she has been in a plane because she doesnt want to make them jealous. Just tell her to say its just a Grumman..

What’s wrong with Grummans?

They have built some amazing planes...

b83872731efce718ec99f2baf918f91d.jpg

Oh, you meant one of these, didn’t you? Never mind I see what you mean...

ab6d36015c767fa41f03e92d0a7abd88.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man all this Grumman hate.
Now I know how Cirrus pilots feel.:D

Back