Maverick needs a new loving Home

FlyingForMe

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingForMe
I'm sure this is "technically" the wrong subforum but i figured he isn't really to be posted in Classified since he isn't "technically" aviation related. :)

I've taken a full time job as a Flight Instructor at my local Airport, and i have kept my other full time job in sales to help pay the bills.
I barely have time for my wife and kid which leaves me no time for my Pup Maverick.

Please help me find a new home for my 6 year old Pup Maverick.
He is a Beagle/ Lab mix, He is in excellent health and has a very loving playful personality. He gets compliments all the time about what a neat dog he is. I would love to see him go to someone locally in Iowa but am open to transfers out of state. I can provide more details to someone if they are interested.

We bought him 6 years ago and met the sellers in the Gary Indiana Jet Center and flew him up to Wisconsin to see my parents and then back home to Iowa.

I3EXrakn4Jy5DidZEFu3DShyGWrR3iS7NnmxzqustxA4P9y0fLxuaM_jG95k5QoxBcXUO2EJTIPTwoke6K1haBte_c7bjPugo6EBg5b0TBRd2COqRD5kK8FLNMEgjd4J2SzC8P3ZhJXF02zManIewq5wuGij3PdtL38rXo2tgwWnJwOmxYwib8YVhzDLpXcMpKtdF5p1nwDCWWVoiq-R9cCdWKD8DGGUeBypplIUF5nzZ-BKcXtceSxI0f8b4fO35Wnmegff3WIN3mju3wuTTN39tmG_mYgeaEQT_j_gKAcDUmmH9mCCp2mzNV3k6usiRhZY_Rx5qIC2U99LKFhcHdaPTAzWJT-dln2XD3cvVtUzJ1J0vi6bzBPkYRIrVSvUh8jaoX3m9KkOpiZ6rcP32ZHcH5d3TTJdU2PolqbBSaeF6wk5EUMpQSJA6MRgaOdOJKQwA6kOeIPWw4iOPl3XSu_6HaFtBAy26qE0ITUYExkl9w-MQmJVgtBXja6Shez2HZL88jhm_wm_JAaruVlGbMkk=w741-h855-no

Try pilots and paws,they do transport,but can probably hook you up with a dog lover.

Already looked, they don't allow pets for adoption posted on their page.
I will use them for transport if needed.
I've flown a few pets for them in the past.

The picture shows only as a do-not-enter sign for some reason. Is Google playing stupid tricks again?
Maverick? Isn't it a little obvious? I hope you didn't name your kid Goose. ;)
Can you PM me the picture, by a chance?

Funny tidbit: Maverick looks just like my buddy's Gypsy. Same face, same white socks, and for your sake, I hope NOT the same thieving habits. :lol:

Too bad you are so far away. Good luck to you and Maverick!

Back