Maule Down In TN, Lucky Pilot.

Do reporters not proof read anything?

7,000 mile trip? That's impressive.

Hope the pilot will be fine.

Might want to change his thesis though....

Do reporters not proof read anything?

7,000 mile trip? That's impressive.

Click on the link to the previous story. He was leaving TN to repeat an NY to CA flight, then return to TN. He planned over a hundred landings. Distance adds up quickly . . .

Click on the link to the previous story. He was leaving TN to repeat an NY to CA flight, then return to TN. He planned over a hundred landings. Distance adds up quickly . . .
I'm sure the distance adds up. I was genuinely impressed with the 7000 miles. There were a lot of typos in other places though.

Hope he pulls through!

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

he could have done a 7000 mile trip on half a tank in a mooney. :D

isn't that a given?
AoA indicators prevent coming from together in all instances.

On a more serious note, this guy is pretty young. I wonder if I would have fared as well in such a crash, as I've got a few more years under my belt.

Bonanza!!!

Wait.....what was the question?

Hope he makes it to his next BFR....

Not that the FAA is considering suggesting an oval pattern from downwind to final, will we need new landing calculators?

Yes, there is a 2020 mandate to have new metal LCs installed in any plane that operates in an airport environment. An airport environment was defined as anywhere a plane lands, takes off or ends up.

Yes, there is a 2020 mandate to have new metal LCs installed in any plane that operates in an airport environment. An airport environment was defined as anywhere a plane lands, takes off or ends up.
The metal one! Of course the faa would have to make us lowly pilots buy the expensive metal one!

The metal one! Of course the faa would have to make us lowly pilots buy the expensive metal one!

Well that' debatable as it's probably Chinese metal. Available soon at Wally World, aka WalMart.

Back