Maui Wowie

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
I wonder if we can expect a video about how AoA improves landing a Cirrus on lava. :)

Seriously though, the volcano thing had me thinking about him.

Does anyone know if he's doing okay?

I hope so.

If he lives on Maui, he should be ok. The volcano is on a different island.

Funny how it is with Volcanoes. Mrs. Steingar was asking me about my brother who lives in the Lake Attitlan area of Guatemala. While the Guatemalan volcano is far more dangerous than the Hawaiian one (the Fuego volcano has pyroclastic flow) brother Steingar is quite a ways away, and quite safe. I wouldn't try flying down there right now though, the Guatemala City airport has had significant ash fall.

Funny how it is with Volcanoes. Mrs. Steingar was asking me about my brother who lives in the Lake Attitlan area of Guatemala. While the Guatemalan volcano is far more dangerous than the Hawaiian one (the Fuego volcano has pyroclastic flow) brother Steingar is quite a ways away, and quite safe. I wouldn't try flying down there right now though, the Guatemala City airport has had significant ash fall.

These are terrible and tragic outcomes for all the people in the zones.

But in this day of video cameras in every phone, near instant global content distribution and the mainstream media's desperate efforts to dramatize everything to compete (with Facebook for example) for attention, one needs to keep things in perspective as you have written above.

Back