Many Thanks

el con

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
The Flied Piper
Hey Gang
( this is my fourth attempt,why does it say I'm logged in and the after all the typing that I'm not good at,submit, and then it say's I'm not logged in)
Putting together fly in's are easier than this,at least for an old timer.
So ok last attempt!!
Thanks to all that showed at the 3rd Annual 6Y9 Fly-In.
It was great to meet the new comers,Ted (now Mr.GA TV Spokesperson),Tim (you left your bowl), Adam (did you take our keys to the Pontiac),Jay( the famous Tron guy) and Jaime ( the pilot who lives the closest but did not fly her 172 in). By the way Jaime, fly in early next year so they don't rate your landings ,that's what I do.:yes:I'm glad you all made it.
Thanks to all the regulars that came.

Special thanks needs to go out to "Diz" my wife who without her this would not happen as she does most of the work and get's none of the glory.Ed and I are just PR guys.

Thanks to Jane at Hoppy's ,she donated the hamburgers and bottled water.
Thanks to Scott Trask in his Kolb, for all the Young Eagle's rides he's given now for the 3rd year in a row.
Thanks to Tom Speerstra for coming and flippin burgers,and doing some great fly by's early Sunday morning.
We're now looking for input for next year to improve it further,so please give me your idea's.
See you all there next year,sooner I hope.
Safe Flying
Brad

Thanks to YOU, Brad, for all your hard work! :yes:

I look forward to seeing you at 6Y9 next year, and hopefully sooner at other events (I'm working on the fly-in we talked about).

Thanks to you, Diz and Ed Brad. The weekend could not have been better. As for the pontiac keys check with Kate or Barb. When we got back from Dinner We left the car with Kate who was packing up and Ed and I took back the ATVs that Tony and Chris took back to the airport after grilling dinner at the cabin.

I've said it in another thread, but a big THANK YOU to Diz, Brad, and Ed! I know that you've said that the attendees are important, but without an airport, there would BE no attendees. And I (think I) KNOW how much work you ALL put into this event each year. I want you to know that we all appreciate it! If it weren't for Diz's checklists, Brad's time on the tractor, and Ed, well, being Ed (and drumming up support, and helping organize, and...), well I'd have gone to Bumbershoots in Seattle or the Chicago Jazz Festival. And yes, they were calling to me!

On the keys,I'm sure they're around ,I'm just having some fun.:rofl: We have another set if I can't find them. No big deal.
We know it's Tims bowl, now we need to find the owner of the burgundy/purple shirt and the really nice blue folding chair.
Jeez, our little fly-in is big enough that we need a lost and found dept. I hope next year somebody loses a Sonex ,I'd really like one with the Jabiru 3300 ,I'm not so greedy as to wish for an RV-8 (with a IO 360 Thunderbolt:lightning: please):yes:

I hope next year somebody loses a Sonex ,I'd really like one with the Jabiru 3300 ,I'm not so greedy as to wish for an RV-8 (with a IO 360 Thunderbolt:lightning: please):yes:

Well now you have the sticker, and Tim already proved that's good for an extra 5 kts. ;)

OK car keys found, shirt,chair ,still in lost bin.:yes:

It's not my chair, but I saw it, and it's a nice one! Maybe I'll claim it! :)

Hey Scott,good idea,but I think some of you people need to be a little more forgetful. It costs just for fuel about$40-$50 each time I cut grass, selling that chair and shirt won't go far. Hmmmm, the airport could run quite awhile if I could sell a Warrior on Ebay.:yes:

Back