Manteo, NC to Akron, OH in a P46T

Enjoyed the video as always. I haven't been to Dare County in ages, sure miss the Nags Head area. Would love me some JK's steakhouse dinner.

JK's! The best!
Thank for watching and glad you enjoyed it!

Nearby AKR is where I first got into an airplane, in the early 1960s, and that's the real Akron Muni. I flew into CAK when I lived in Cincinnati and worked in Canton, a nice commute in a Skyhawk.

Cripes! another one of these.
This guy ain't here for discussion. Every thread he has started has been a ******* get me some views on youtube post.

When my son raced in the soap box derby, if you won the local event you got to take a trip to the finals in Akron. His younger sister is like "Oh, wow. Akron, Ohio." I told her second place got two trips to Akron.

Cripes! another one of these.
This guy ain't here for discussion. Every thread he has started has been a ******* get me some views on youtube post.
So sorry you feel that way. I don't make a cent on these videos and only do them because I enjoy contributing to the aviation community at large. Happy to entertain any critique you have of them to make them better.

Jon

Jon doesn't have adverts in his videos so I don't think he's making money and he's not begging anyone to join patreon or the like. I've used portions of his videos for training other pilots from time to time. He responds to posts on here and on his youtube channel. I find the videos entertaining and informative. Nice guy too.

Back