Man who knows how to market a car

3E33K43Ib5L65G75Fbd3i9ee39809b68816a0.jpg

Well dang it! He's convinced me that if he can fit and look so good then I may have a chance with the chicks as well.

To exit he must first find someone to rock him from side to side to break the suction.

He forgot to mention the service jack was mounted in the left seat for self-removal.

Gotta love project car ads. "No time to finish" means "I spent stupid amounts of money on this, it doesn't work (or looks like poop), and I don't have a clue why."

Why would a 1969 Fiat be "desirable?" That was the time when they earned the nickname "Fix It Again Tony." They deserved it. I guess it's better than a 1969 Corvair....

3E33K43Ib5L65G75Fbd3i9ee39809b68816a0.jpg

Well dang it! He's convinced me that if he can fit and look so good then I may have a chance with the chicks as well.

That is.. DISGUSTING.!!!!

This pic needs to be added to the weight loss thread...

:no:
Even if I wanted that car, I couldn't sit in it without imagining clumps of his matted back hair fused to the driver side seat.

Last edited:
He could have only made it better with a can of cheap beer in his hand.

Blech.
But, the 850 was an affordable first car. All 48 hp. I'll be he was smaller back-in-the-day.....

I've been looking for a 850 coupe for years. I missed a good one in TN about a year ago. It was whole, not running and minimum rust and it sold for $1700. Still searching, I think I'll pass on this conv though.

I've been looking for a 850 coupe for years. I missed a good one in TN about a year ago. It was whole, not running and minimum rust and it sold for $1700. Still searching, I think I'll pass on this conv though.

I worked on a Fiat Abarth 850 once back in the day. Fun little car. Don't think I ever owned one, though. Used to own a 124 Sport Coupe. Nice car. Unfortunately, it burnt up. I would not mind owning an 850 though it would be a ragtop.

That is.. DISGUSTING.!!!!

This pic needs to be added to the weight loss thread...

Meh, I bet there are plenty of folks on this board that look like him. Are they disgusting?

No, just fat naked men in small cars. By clown car I was referring to something more like this:

jessicajeap2.png

Clowns aren't disgusting normally. The can be scary to little kids.

Reminds me of when I used to drive around in my Honda N600. The below is not mine (I restored mine) but this is what it looked like. People would get a big kick out of me in my "clown car".

jhsgw0.jpg

Regarding the fellow in the Fiat, I just think he has a sense of humor and it is just a goof. Since I have the same sort of sense of humor, I guess I appreciate him more.

Reminds me of when I used to drive around in my Honda N600. The below is not mine (I restored mine) but this is what it looked like. People would get a big kick out of me in my "clown car".

I used to have a '72 N600. At the time I lived in San Francisco and could park it anywhere. Loved that car. Like a go cart in the street. Felt like I was cheating all the time. It was really a fun car.

Apparently your call has been flagged for removal...:dunno:

Too late :lol: I, for one, think that should be immortalized. :yes: The TANRY!

attachment.php

Attachments

• tanry.jpg
    tanry.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
Back