Man throws... part of himself... at cops

mattaxelrod said:
Boy, now there's a violation of the penile codes. ;)

*groan*

Why would a man chop off his own penis? Regardless of mental state, that's odd.

while I was in Florida, some guy snapped after paying for gasoline, held the cashier hostage with scissors, and after 4 hours threatened to kill himself and her too. end result - dead guy. This was at a gas station near my house.

After doing that to himself, the stun gun actually had an effect? I can't even imagine.... yikes! (shivers down my spine) ....

Do you recall what Lorraine told John Bobbitt?

"It won't be long now..."

There are some real nuts in the world. Stay armed.

Owww.. now that's one I've never seen. Saw a guy get his shot off once though (along with substantial other parts). That one they couldn't sew back on..cause we couldn't find all of it.

ausrere said:
Owww.. now that's one I've never seen. Saw a guy get his shot off once though (along with substantial other parts). That one they couldn't sew back on..cause we couldn't find all of it.

You reminded me of that scene from Pulp Fiction when Butch and Marsallis get even with Hillbillie boy. Ouch!

Frank Browne said:
You reminded me of that scene from Pulp Fiction when Butch and Marsallis get even with Hillbillie boy. Ouch!

Believe it or not, I've never seen that movie. From listening to everyone who's seen it describe it, it's too violent for my tastes. :yes:

Pulp Fiction is violent, but, they don't really show a lot of gore. you know it's happening, and you will see blood, but you won't see the body parts so to speak. even Hillbilly boy doesn't show a lot - just blood.

Back