Man pops the question midflight, does a barrel roll to celebrate

Jhernandez04

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
TheHulk
Holy crap. What would he have done if she said no? Face planted it in a field?

But in a properly executed roll, you don't even need to wear a restraint.

Eh, when I got turned down, I just went drinking.

Eh, when I got turned down, I just went drinking.

I got turned down once, I saw her some 30 years later, OMG what was I thinking .

I got turned down once, I saw her some 30 years later, OMG what was I thinking .

Hehe, reminds me of this joke

Old Flame

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.
We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I was flabbergasted.

'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older
and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to f*** off. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

One of the things for which I am most grateful to God is that I didn't marry the woman I most recently wanted to marry.

-Rich

Check in with him in 2 years when the wedding bills are still on the credit cards a bundle of joy is in the oven and the plane is for sale. Happiness is not increased by any of those things.

Heres an article some of you might enjoy! (video is private for right now...)

"Greg (no last name given, no last name needed, for he is now and forever Greg, God of Romance) took girlfriend Jenn up on a two-person plane ride. He attached a camera to the windshield to record his special lady's reaction."

Full page http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-pops-the-question-mid-flight-224529145.html

I dunno, I'm having a hard time coming up with a bigger pilot distraction than that. Except maybe for the for the partially clothed loss of control accident that periodically makes the rounds here.

^^^ thats pretty awesome.

The whole plane was shaking they said, lol... Party up in hur'

In retrospect, I wish my first wife had said NO. :hairraise:

My first wife DID, it just took her 15 years to get the words out.

Now, 16 years after the divorce, I find that the "best friend" who left his wife to take mine was more of a friend than I had originally thought!

The last time I saw her, she was 5'2" and 90 lbs. A year or so ago, I ran across her web page. She's still 5'2", but now you can measure any direction you like. :yikes:

Back