Make sure that baggage door is closed....

in other news, it turns out the bag was actually dropped in the backyard of the owner of the bag. The only person on the flight who actually got their baggage.

I couldn't read the article (didn't register) but I think this brings "Lost Baggage" to a whole new level:yes:

in other news, it turns out the bag was actually dropped in the backyard of the owner of the bag. The only person on the flight who actually got their baggage.

"and in much better condition!"

too funny, Tony.

Anybody remember the old Samsonite commercials? One of them involved dropping a suitcase out of a plane.

My favorite was the gorilla.

oh man i could spend all day laughing at the real men of genius (and real american heroes) commercials

"It is now in transit on its way to be reunited with its owner," said Kate Modolo, a spokeswoman for Atlantic Southeast Airlines, which operated the flight for Delta Connection.
This reminds me.... last Thursday night, I made an easy hundred bucks by switching out baggage for a woman. Somehow, she managed to grab the wrong bag without checking the tags and security let her out the door with it.

The bag I took back to Delta was burgundy, same color as some of the Delta and TSA uniforms. The one I picked up for her was bright purple. I'm sure it would stick out pretty well... on the way down as well as locating it on the ground. :)

I wonder how much money is earned from repairing people's stupidity. :dunno:

:goofy:

This reminds me.... last Thursday night, I made an easy hundred bucks by switching out baggage for a woman. Somehow, she managed to grab the wrong bag without checking the tags and security let her out the door with it.

The bag I took back to Delta was burgundy, same color as some of the Delta and TSA uniforms. The one I picked up for her was bright purple. I'm sure it would stick out pretty well... on the way down as well as locating it on the ground. :)

I wonder how much money is earned from repairing people's stupidity. :dunno:

:goofy:

Once in Nashville I waited for my bag. I saw the one laying that was just like mine, but wasn't mine. I waited for a long time. Then I went to the counter and said, "The guy who owns that bag took mine." They say, "Oh. There was a man here who was looking for his bag. He grabs it and says "Oh, here it is. It has some other (MY) name on it. " tears off my name tag, hands it to them, and he left with my bag.

So follow children I see his bag and think, "That's not my bag. That guy took my bag." He sees mine and thinks, "Somebody put that guys name on my bag." :dunno:

Sometimes I want off of the planet.

They delivered my bag to my hotel the next day. Had to drive out to him to get it.

You can identify with them, eh? :)

It amazes me sometimes how they could very easily just SET the bag on the floor of the cargo hold, but instead they chuck it at the back wall and let it fall where ever it may land. We end up with a mountain of bags laying all over the cargo hold with no semblance of order or care. It's best when they chuck them against the bulkhead...the 1/4 inch thick plywood wall that separates the cargo section from row 9 in the cabin...that (and them slamming the cargo door) it's a great wakeup call for the people in the last three or four rows.

On the other hand, at the smaller airports (LEB, AUG, RKD, etc) they can stack that cargo hold like a really heavy game of Tetris...it's almost impressive.

Back