Maine Thanks Philadelphia........

Yeah Fitz was quite a guy down here in Philly. His farm just down the road from me is nothing short of maginificent.

AdamZ said:
His farm just down the road from me is nothing short of maginificent.

I recall many drives out to Wings Field in the early morning, passing through Fitz Dixon's hundreds of acres of farmland, mile after mile of double rows of split rail fence, pristine English-style barns, sheep grazing in the fields and wisps of fog lingering in the hollows, and the image remains one of my happiest and most abiding memories of my life in Philadelphia.
Adam, what's the status of development pressures for that land? I imagine the relentless drive for McMansions will gobble up a lot of it. There was some sort of agreement to limit development to the area around the hospital, if memory serves. I'd really hate to see it all disappear.
Elizabeth

I'm not sure Elizabeth something tells me and I pray its true that it is deed restricted to remain as is. I'll try and check and let you know. BTW your description was PERFECT!

AdamZ said:
I'm not sure Elizabeth something tells me and I pray its true that it is deed restricted to remain as is. I'll try and check and let you know. BTW your description was PERFECT!

Thanks! That drive was almost as much of a pleasure as flying. Almost.
EH

Back