Maine Bush Bash

supercub185

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
supercub185
On aug 11th we are having a float and wheel flyin in rumford,me along the androscoggine.Gps coordinate soon to follow.Tenting out and bonfire,keg of pete's summer brew for those not flying.all friendly people are welcome.If you cannot fly in ,drive over.:goofy:

oh the glider club would not like my hijacking supercubbie for the weekend. boy it would be fun though.

...and here I was, expecting a Spin Zone candidate!

Sounds too fun.

Super cub, I'm going to try to make it. I'll be eagerally awaiting more details!*
I'm actually hoping to spend some time this summer flying my girlfriend around Maine in a floatplane, maybe from Twichnell's.

*Above offer not valid if you don't let me solo one of your floatplanes!:D j/k.

Super cub, I'm going to try to make it. I'll be eagerally awaiting more details!*
I'm actually hoping to spend some time this summer flying my girlfriend around Maine in a floatplane, maybe from Twichnell's.

*Above offer not valid if you don't let me solo one of your floatplanes!:D j/k.
you are welcome to come.Several taildragger and floatplanes have commited to come.My co host is in and out of twitchells alot.Dan dufault,flying southern maine game warden. If u are in the area,dale twitchell will know how to get here.you are welcome to drive in as well.Just a cookout and camping type thing.If the weather is good,you will see lot's of cubs.

Darn. We're planning to be up in Bar Harbor the weekend of June 23, but not in August.

Back